1. Videos may be borrowed for two days. Return date will be stamped on the video.
2. A late charge of $5.00 will be strictly enforced. Videos are due back before Library closing time on the due date.
3. A maximum of two videos per family may be borrowed at one time.
4. Videos may not borrowed by patrons who have overdue materials outstanding.
5. The borrower assumes responsibility for all videos borrowed, including replacement cost of lost or damaged materials.
Books-on-tape and cassettes may be borrowed for three weeks.
West Lincoln Public Library is pleased to provide Internet Access. The Internet is an unregulated, worldwide enviroment. It contains information and opinions that range in scope from reliable and authoritative to controversial or offensive. Users should assess the validity of all information found.
West Lincoln Public Library assumes responsiblity for information contained only in the library homepage and related pages. Staff may choose to link sites that fall within the guidelines of the Library's Collection Department Policy and the Library's Mission Statement. Beyond this, the library does not monitor or control any of the information available on the Internet.
Children are entitled to access all information and facilities in the library. Children's access to the Internet and other eletronic networks is the sole responsiblity of parents and guardians.
Library Public Internet workstations do not offer news groups, Telnet or File Transfer Protocol. The patron who attempts to use the library workstations for unlawful purposes, or to install, modify, or delete software will have their library privileges revoked and may be prosecuted.
Certain copying or distribution of materials found on the Internet may infringe on the copyright laws of Canada. West Lincoln Public Library is not responsible for for such infringements.
Printing from public access computers will cost 15 cents per page. Public computer users may download to an approved disk. Disks are available for purchase. Cost is $1.00 each.
Internet Use Guidelines